Whether the trail takes you through the talus fields of Wind River Range or the deciduous mossy trees of the Appalachian Trail, the Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL Backpack is equipped to carry your load from start to finish. Built with the same, dependable profile as years prior, the folks over at Deuter slightly redesigned the Aircontact to have a more comfortable fit thanks to the new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and revised hip wing construction. Additionally, the Aircontact sports a new, more slim profile and an adjustable back panel that provides a fine-tuned and personalized fit.
Additionally, the women-specific Aircontact gets its name from the unique, moisture-managing support system and aluminum X-Frame that ultimately brings the load-weight close to your center of gravity. In turn, the X-Frame and Aircontact stabilization system generates full pack control and an effective load transfer with the strategically placed Aircontact cushions and Vari Flex hip wings. Not to mention, this pack is constructed to endure wear and tear with its rugged fabric while its polyurethane coating ensures shelter from light precipitation. However, should you get caught in a rainstorm, this pack is furnished with a waterproof rain cover that protects your load from the elements. And thanks to the Aircontact's multiple compartments, wet laundry pocket, gear loops, and ice axe (or trekking pole) loops, you'll be fully prepared and ready for whatever the trail brings.
- Durable backpacking pack for a comfortable carry through the miles
- 60L design accommodates gear for your multi-day backcountry treks
- Padded Active Comfort Fit system provides stability for comfort
- Aluminum X-Frame keeps pack's weight close to body for stability
- AirContact back system allows ventilation to help keep you cool
- Vari Quick system allows easy adjustment of the back length
- VariFlex system keeps hip fins mobile to help you keep your balance
- Thoughtful pockets and gear loops keep your essentials organized
- Item #DTR008O